Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Subscription Boxes- Are They Worth the Money?

As a PR professional I can promise you time management is going to be your best friend, but one whichyou will have to learn and earn through plenty of trial and error.

I won’t pretend that I completely have this down. I’m still handing over gifts without cards because I didn’t have time to sign or grab one.  My recent favorite time management fail is taking the time out to detail all my appointments and events in a planner and then losing said planner two days later.

My point is- it seems that when my work is at its best, my personal life is at its worst. This often results in me giving 100% to deadlines and clients and having nothing left for myself.  No, this isn't a rant but more of a preface to why subscriptions like the ones I have tried below ,are beneficial-  if done right-,for people who don’t have the time to stop, shop and roll with the punches.


The first subscription I tired was Stitch Fix. 












After this I tried Pop Sugar’s Must- Have Box
Read my review here

















Check out other subscription opportunities below that attempt to make life as a busy fashionista, wino, snacker, or whatever you are, a little easier:

Now if there was just a way to get my hair done...  

No comments:

Post a Comment