Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wait- I Only Have To Pack ONE Pair of Shoes My Next Trip?! Fashion Forward Jet Setters- You'll Want To See This!

As a business professional we pick up skills along the way. Signing up for air miles, hotel points- that are 101 stuff.

The one thing I personally have yet to master is packing lightly.  My nemesis: footwear.  As a business woman I need at least three pairs of shoes no matter what. Humor me- a pair comfortable and easy to remove pair for travel, a pair for casual outings with my associates or even clients and then another pair for events/business meetings.  That’s assuming all three pairs match every outfit packed. 

So, what’s a fashion forward PR pro to do? Enter- Cambiami Sandals! “Cambiamento” means- change in Italian and “cambinar” is to change in Spanish ( there’s a fun lesson to wake you up). If you haven’t guessed by now, the whole concept of these comfortable and fashionable shoes is their ability to change!

Simply purchase the “bottom” or soul of the shoe, and then select two “uppers” or tops to go with them!  If you’re meetings or events are business casual you could easily get away with wearing these with the right dress…which means- you can literally only pack ONE pair of shoes for your next trip! Worst case two pairs. Did you think we’d ever see the day? Well it is 2014.

Stay tuned for my personal review…because I ordered three….yes I’m serious #sorrynotsorry.
Ps. I used the coupon "StyleBistro15" from one of my favorite blogs: Style Bistro










No comments:

Post a Comment