Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Honest Stitch Fix Review- Fourth Times the Charm?

I have to be honest- my relationship with Stitch Fix has been an emotional roller coaster...

My first box was so fabulous I almost kept all of the items, but restrained myself since I wasn’t sure what the next fix would bring…which was a shame because it only brought one item I would like.

They say the third times the charm, -no, really, Stich Fix says that by the third box your “buyer” will know more of your taste and style. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case for me. The third box was so bad that my boyfriend even commented on how terrible the choices were. This is coming from a man who owns four shirts, one belt and could care less that his socks have holes in them, and even HE thought the choices were ridiculous. They did not fit my personal style or my size for that matter.

Not hitting the nail on the head in the style department is one thing, but if my buyer just looked at my provided height description- I doubt she would have sent a dress for 6-foot women to a 4-foot-9 one ( yes, I’m tiny). However, I remained so impressed by the first box from the choices of clothing to the convenience that I continue to come back for more. I want to get back to that first win!

I am now on my fourth stitch fix and the company is on their last chance at keeping me as a customer. I wrote an honest review, much like the one above, after my third box and hope that they will take the notes into consideration when sending over the box this week! That’s right- only a few days away and you will have the final verdict and some tips on how to get the most out of your stitch fix box!


Stay Tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment