Monday, December 8, 2014

Brush Up with these Must-Have Beauty Brushes

Brush up on your beauty tools with this must-have make up brushes!


Confession time- I use to be under the assumption the type of brush you bought didn’t matter…. WRONG. I first discovered this after my second makeover at Sephora – which I highly recommend doing with certain guidelines ( that will be posted soon).

While the artist worked in the product, I noticed how it effortlessly developed evenly throughout my skin. I’m not scientist but I had used the same products but different tools and came out with two different looks – the one at the counter was polished, the from my personal vanity looked pushed and less natural. This lead me to purchase their house collection and in turn begin wondering if all designer brushes are created equal.


Enter b-lēve and Ramy, who each sent over pieces of their own brush collection for review!

I’ll actually start with the Ramy Browtility Brush, since we’ve reviewed Ramy before. I  fell in love with my brows all over when I was able to get the perfect brow with its angled edge and clean up any errors using the other end. I would recommend purchasing this brush or carefully selecting another angled one to complete your brown look. Since I've personally reviewed this one I can vouch for its quality  and perfect shaping technique when applying powder.






My personal favorite brush is the b-lēve b-impeccable Foundation Brush. The brush seamlessly applies and blends foundation without streaking. The company selected to use nylon bristles, which hold their shape and will not feather like my old brushes did. This combination ensures a professional finish, every time for under $8 I also tested this brush to apply primer and tinted moisturizer and it still produced a flawless face vs when using fingers!



Most women spend the most time on their eyes. This is where having the right tools will truly make or break your make-up.  The b-lēve b-striking Eyeshadow Brush boasts soft nylon bristles that are perfect for both powder and cream pigment shadows. Pay special attention when building your eye brush collection to the tip of the brush—this will significantly impact your application technique. The b-striking brush has a rounded tip that allows for  smooth application and is ideal for touch ups.  It can be used for both day and night looks, by using it to fill, blend and build your product for subtle or dramatic impact. The brush is only $4.99!











Finally, b-lēve also sent over their b-polished Lip/Concealer brush. This is the perfect brush for under the eye concealer with its soft synthetic bristles for a superior smooth application. Its very important to select the right took for this job and at  $4.99 you can’t really go wrong with this one.

For more beauty brushes under the b-lēve and Ramy collection visit the links provided! 







These guys would make great stocking stuffers for friends and family who love beauty without having to try and select colors and shades for them. 

Don't believe me? Check out these brushes featured in InStyle, O,The Oprah Magazine, People and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment