Tuesday, December 2, 2014

5 Fall Colors You and Your Fingers Will Want to Rock Into Winter


















Prestige Cosmetics has me hooked after sending over these five fabulous colors. I began researching the company and found out that they are typically compared to Urban Decay and Smash Box but virtually half the price. The designer quality without the designer price tag is truly want young professionals and just play smart shoppers really need and deserve. You can heck out the entire line here to find ones that fit you and your style. The company also sells face, lip and eye products that I'm hoping will be a future feature and review #HintHint ;).

I've paired the colors up with some outfits suggestions- a couple of which I have personally rocked myself but would love to hear what you do with the colors and how they fit into your wardrobe!





 



POP was my personal favorite. I wore it with the exact ensemble shown and it added the perfect "pop" ( no pun intended) of color needed to brighten this edgy attire. Its a fall color that can easily take you into the holidays with its cranberry color and festive feel.







DOVE is my close runner for my top choice, and will probably move into first place once winter hits. It's cool color and funky feel are perfect for the colder months.












DELIGHT is the perfect neutral without looking boring. Try adding a gold sparkle to your ring finger to dress the color up even more if you are trying for something more formal.






ROYAL is a bold purple that adds the right effect for a mellow and moody outfit. The color has a trendy and electric feel to it that is perfect for night life attire if you can brave the cold.












VINTAGE reminded me of delight but with more of a matte texture to it. This makes the color perfect for neutrals, boho looks or the staple leopard accessories shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment