Tuesday, November 25, 2014

How to Pack for Holiday Travel: Must- Have Travel Items







I have to admit I pack just like Jenna Marbles and although we find it  funny…I have yet to find someone at baggage check or a person that I’m riding with who is laughing when it takes me forever to pull out my things or there is no room in the car for their stuff. Instead of bringing my entire vanity along –  especially for quick holiday trips, I've included some must-have items below to save some time, space and sanity!


1.      First off don’t touch that pretty little face without clean hands!

Purell kept it clean and classy by sending over some of their new limited  edition seasonal scents to test out for this travel.  It was a tie between Ginger Spice and Oven-Baked Apples for my favorite. I love taking advantage of these scents this time of year!

 As soon as the box arrived, my boyfriend quickly grabbed the ocean breeze. While he was feeling especially clepto, he grabbed one of their new jelly wraps and snapped it on his book bag and another for his gym bag— proving the usefulness right out of the box. Another big selling point for these I have to say,  is that these little guys are made in the USA! #Merica

2.      BB Cream

Use  your favorite BB Cream as a base and foundation. No need to pack primer, foundation and your cream when you have this product in you arsenal. Bring it to wear during your travel to keep your face moisturized and fresh! Don’t put BB to bed before you go out either— use it as your foundation and add touches of bronzer and blush to create a contour effect ready for your night out.

3.      The Right Eye Pallet

I personally have SmashBox’s Exposure travel pallet. You can use any pallet you are comfortable with but I selected this one for two reasons: it gives you all the best colors out of the full pallet AND travels wise you can use the entire pallet for day or night looks. So there’s no need to pack multiple products- and its travel sized! OK, I guess that’s three things but you get it.

4.     Neutral and/or Bold Lip Stick 

If you really want to be minimal opt for nude. Nude is perfect for a day look and can be the        perfect pout with a smokey eye. If you have some extra room choose a bold color to be your main accessory in your make up bag which will limit the amount of product needed for the rest of the face- again saving room in your bag.

5.      Eye Liner & Mascara

Personally if there is one beauty item I can’t go without its eye liner. A little goes a long way and really, how much room does a stick really take up? Same goes for Mascara. I personally select the Cover Girl product shown and have had tons of compliments when wearing it, even compared to when I wear the designer brands!

6.      Bronzer

I left this one for last since you don’t Really  need it thanks to the color in BB Cream, but if you have room it never hurts to use this to contour color below the cheek bones adding a depth to that pretty face.


Safe Travels everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment