Thursday, November 13, 2014

Eye Brow Product Review- Bodyography Essential Brow Trio

Eye Brow Product Review- Bodyography Essential Brow Trio

Frame that fabulous face girl  ;)


If you read my last post, you know I wanted to try more products for beautiful brows, and I got my wish thanks to Bodyography!  Their more than capable team filled my need by sending over their essential brow trio.  Before you read my through son the product, I wanted to share a little background on what really left a lasting impression— the actual company itself!

Essential Brow Trio
Typically, if a product is not Sephora or Ulta, I have limited knowledge of it. Although shopping in these stores with wall to wall treasures is something I more than enjoy to do— it’s important for us to remember life outside of the mall when selecting products for our beauty arsenal or closet collections (Yes, I refer to my clothing and accessories as a collection and whole-heartedly believe shopping is a hobby – planning to write a tangent post soon).

My personal and first favorite about the company is the fact it is Cruelty Free claiming they live by the saying ‘Beauty with a Conscience’.  They are listed as a Certified Cruelty Free Brand by PETA  ( that’s legit).  ECO friendly- Read more here on how the company develops products in a way to reduce trash in landfills and air pollution. And Made in the USA, ‘Merica!

Second favorite, OK, maybe it’s a tie for first, the products are infused with enriching vitamins and antioxidants to leave your skin looking and feeling its best. So knowing this…let’s take a look at the essential brow trio now…

Bodyography suggests that the trio can be used in three ways. Is this why it’s called the brow trio— I have no idea, but it works. There are three different shades of power in the pack, that not only function as a brow filler, but can also be used as a liner,  eye shadow and/or blush depending on your skin tone. The three different colors are present to provide ladies who color their hair either seasonally or spontaneously, an option to go for a lighter or darker shade to match. Hello Options!

So, the whole concept overall looks great on paper. Now how does it function in real life use? So glad you asked!

$10 Small Angled Brush
When I first went to test out the product I realized I wasn’t provided with a tool for application.  The company offers a Brow/Lash brush which they recommend to use the product with, but note that any angled brush would work. Using an old one I had lying around I was able to play around with the colors and found that the darkest power looked best with my brows and filled them in naturally. I tested the powder out as a liner even though I only use black, and it worked just as promised. So for those who opt for a brown there are two nice color pallets here you can line your eyes with and count on the color not to smudge.  

In my opinion, $19 is a little steep for an eye brow product. But you aren’t getting just a little eye brow pencil with this kit.  You are getting three, really 6, products that are made up of quality ingredients,animal cruelty free and eco- friendly! Oh and, the icing on this already beautiful cake? The entire company is family owned and operated by beauty industry professionals who have over 25 years’ experience  and own professional salons across the nation.


Ah, I love a good company and a good product!  

No comments:

Post a Comment