Monday, November 3, 2014

Eye Brow Beauty Review - Perfect Brow Wand from Ramy.com


Eye Brow Beauty Review
Frame that  fabulous face girl





Often forgotten and regretfully so- are the eye brows during a daily beauty routine. It is often said in the beauty world, that the eye brows frame the face- and if we stop and think for a moment, it’s true. It is similar to the way the beauty of a painting can either be intensified or depreciated by the frame that surrounds it.  The frame doesn't change the painting itself or the fact that its breathtaking- yes lovely you are-but it changes the perception of it at the first look.

And in a world full of quick first takes, let’s make our overall canvas easy on the eyes by finishing off the masterpiece with the right frame.

Sure, you can go out and hunt down 20 different products to find the right one for you… but my blog is here to save you the trip to the store and buyer’s remorse of purchasing multiple items you won’t like, use or need. All affordable for the everyday work life that 90% of us you professionals are living.

For this review I was provided products from the Miracle Brow to test out.

The first product I tried was Miracle Brow ($28 at Ramy.com). The compact contains brow colors in a mirrored compact with double ended brush. I used the brown compact to best match my eyebrows. 

The sheet provided lists the product as light weight and waterproof, which are both true. I was also provided the tip below: 

RamyTip: First apply Miracle Brow with the angled brush tip, and then brush through with the other end for natural looking results

The second product I tried was the Perfect Brow Wand ($28 at Ramy.com). This one was my favorite from the two. However, I actually wish that I had the brush that came in the first compact to work the color through. The highlighter is a nice added touch and it’s also self-sharpening which I love.

I was provided the tip below by the vendor; however I wound up with my own.

·        Ramy Tip:  Trace a highlighter under the brow and blend with fingers for a more visual lift
·        My Tip: Place the highlighter in the corners of your eyes to bring light in to those dark corners


I’m hoping to continue to review best products for brows to provide more options so stay tuned!

* update- I got my wish, check on my next review here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment