Thursday, April 16, 2015

ScentBird Subscription Box Review: Smell Like A Hundred Dollar Bottle of Perfume for Less than $15


A little birdie told me to try this and I have to say, ScentBird is a subscription you’ll want to refill…


If you've followed my blog you know I’m a sucker for a subscription box. I mean it’s basically having a personal shopper who delivers all kinds of goodies to your door, perfectly tailored to your preferences!  However, none have worked as fabulous as Scent Bird. To be fair, their team is selecting from an array of 100% authentic luxury and designer perfumes, so I would have to image it would be difficult to not enjoy your package—but at the same time to give credit where it is due, there’s a thoughtful quiz they've put together to find just what types of scents you gravitate to.

The fun thing about this box is the chance to try something new without spending a fortune. I personally stick with the same smell as a my signature, however after ScentBird  came into my life, I started to question my relationship with my current perfume. Are we only together because it’s so expensive to try out the other high end names like Juicy, Marc Jacobs, Burberry, Versace etc.?



My blog caters to readers who are fashion-savvy but functional, young professionals who view life as an everyday runway without letting someone run away with their wallet. ScentBird allows you to smell like a hundred dollar bottle of perfume but for less than $15.

Plus, you can select a different bottle each month you continue, so the dynamic is less of a commitment when and more of an adventure.  Let’s face it; even though there’s something about having a staple aroma for yourself, you need to smell appropriate. By this I mean when heading to brunch you would likely opt for a light and flirty flavor vs what you spritz on before heading to the club Saturday night.

 ScentBird gives you the freedom to try something new and since the bottles are 0.27 oz/ 8 ml, it will actually last you long enough for you to start stocking your beauty arsenal with an array of options.


How does it work?

Ready to try for yourself, here you go:  https://scentbird.com/r/NDcwNTg=

What’s a subscription box you would be interested in hearing a review on? 

No comments:

Post a Comment